Pastor Ock Soo Park is the founder of the Good News Mission, an independent Baptist mission organization dedicated to spreading the gospel of salvation to the ends of the earth.
Since Pastor Park received the gift of eternal salvation and forgiveness of sin in his heart in 1962, God has led him to live for the Gospel for the past 53 years. He went on to found the Good News Mission, and has done the precious work of establishing churches and training missionaries for many years. Now there are over 300 different Good News Mission churches around the world. Each church also shares the mission and dream of spreading the Gospel to every person.
Pastor Park’s publication ministry continues to reach thousands people all over the world through life-changing sermon books such as, The Secret of Forgiveness of Sin and Being Born Again, Out From Despair, and Repentance and Faith. There is also, the “Good News Weekly”, which is steadily becoming one of the biggest Christian newspapers in Korea, and a monthly magazine called, “The Good News” currently in distribution internationally.
Pastor Park’s broadcast sermons cover the international airwaves in the series titled, “Lectures on Genesis,” and his written works had run in both the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times.
In 2001, Pastor Park founded the International Youth Fellowship (IYF), a non-profit, international organization that focuses on youth development and the cultivation of leadership through spiritual life. IYF is now one of the largest and most innovative Christian youth organizations in the world. With programs such as the IYF World Camp, the Good News Corps, and IYF Medical Volunteer program, IYF is currently setting new standards in the mission fields of the world and changing today’s youth into ambassadors of hope.
In addition to the founding of the Mahanaim School of Theology, Pastor Park is currently training missionaries and workers of the Gospel of the next generation to preach the Gospel around the globe and to live a true spiritual life of faith. Currently there are Good News Mission missionaries and Good News Corps volunteers in over 60 countries around the world. God has led Pastor Park to truly live his entire life for the furtherance of the Gospel and will of God.
Pastor Ock Soo Park also currently serves as the senior pastor of the Good News Gangnam Church in the Republic of Korea.
- Founder of the Good News Mission Church
- Representative of the Good News Mission
- Director of 700 pastors, ministers, and missionaries in an international network made up of nearly 400 domestic churches and overseas missions
- Author of 38 life-changing sermon books, including “The Secret of Forgiveness of Sin and Being Born Again” which has sold over 500,000 copies in 24 languages
- Author of a featured sermon series in the New York Times and Los Angeles Times
- Host of the weekly online telecast “Visual Fellowship with Pastor Ock Soo Park”
- “New Leader in the Korean Church Grand Prize” award in 2004 from Sports Daily
- “Figure of True Faith” award in 2004 from Herald Business
- “2005 Great Korean Grand Prize” award in 2005 from The Korea Times
- Dispatcher of over 700 university student volunteers through the Good News Corps to 70 countries around the world
- Official TI&E Speaker for the Army Headquarters of the Republic of Korea
This video is made in 2012.
Click to watch the video.